Governance & Nominating Committee
The responsibilities of the Governance and Nominating Committee include:
- selecting candidates to fill vacancies on the Board;
- reviewing the structure and composition of the Board;
- reviewing the responsibilities, organization and membership of all Board committees;
- considering corporate governance principles and guidelines; and
- considering qualifications required for Board service and for nominations by the committee and by stockholders.
Director nominees may be identified by the Nominating and Governance Committee through current board members, officers, stockholders or other persons. Any stockholder desiring to submit a nomination to the Board should send the recommendation in writing, together with appropriate background and contact information, to the Secretary of the Company at the address of the Company’s principal executive offices set forth previously. The Board has not established formal minimum qualifications for a director nominee and evaluates any nominee on a case-by-case basis. The Board has adopted a charter for the Nominating and Governance Committee, click here to download a PDF version of the charter.